The Trewythen was re-opened in September 2012 by Glyn & Hayley Powell who are also proprietors of the well-established Unicorn Hotel in Llanidloes.
The grand staircase leads up from the Breakfast room and conference room to a selection of single, twin, double and family rooms, all tastefully decorated to complement and enhance the numerous period features. A four-poster suite is also available.
We provide a Full Welsh breakfast using produce from local suppliers. Cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts and fresh fruit are also provided in addition to tea and coffee.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Each Room contains the following items:-
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Shampoo, Shower Gel , Shower Cap, Body Lotion
- Freeview TV
- Iron & Ironing Board available on request
- Private parking is available to the rear of the Hotel
and is Free of Charge
- Secure area for Cycles available